18 ct gold plated 925 sterling silver charm featuring enamel and embellished with Opal.
Length: 1.7 cm
These are delicate pieces that need your attention and care. We recommend the following tips to elongate the life of your product so it can continue to be passed down to the next generation.
• Jewelry may tarnish when they come into contact with direct sunlight, water and chemicals. We recommend that you keep your jewelry away from any direct contact of water, soap, perfume or cosmetics.
• Wear all jewelry after applying beauty products and perfume.
• If your jewels do come into contact with water or any chemicals, use a dry soft tissue or cloth to gently pat them dry.
• Store and carry your jewelry in it's box when not using for extra protection and longevity.
• Wipe with soft cloth for cleaning (sunglasses wipe cloths can do the trick).
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Your jewelry will arrive beautifully gift wrapped in Gunes Deniz boxes & your scarves in 100% cotton organic pouches.
Domestic shipping ( FREE ) : 2-5 business days
International shipping ( 10$ FLAT RATE & FREE FOR ORDERS ABOVE 300$) : 4-8 business days
Items out of stock can be made to order - please contact us for further information on the specific item. Made to order pieces can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks to produce and will ship as soon as is ready.
We are pleased to accept timely exchanges/returns of unused and undamaged items within 5 days from the date you received your order. However, we don’t offer free return services. Pieces must be returned in the original packaging.
We will email you when we receive your return and reimburse the cost of the returned items once we inspect the condition of the goods.
We are unable to accept returns on made to measure and engraved pieces.
We are also unable to accept returns on all International orders (other than Turkey) due to high shipping costs.
In the unlikely event that there is a fault with your jewelry, please contact customer service via email@example.com and we will reimburse the funds of faulty jewelry - applicable for both domestic and international orders.