These are delicate pieces that need your attention and care. We recommend the following tips to elongate the life of your product so it can continue to be passed down to the next generation.
• Jewelry may tarnish when they come into contact with direct sunlight, water and chemicals. We recommend that you keep your jewelry away from any direct contact of water, soap, perfume or cosmetics.
• Wear all jewelry after applying beauty products and perfume.
• If your jewels do come into contact with water or any chemicals, use a dry soft tissue or cloth to gently pat them dry.
• Store and carry your jewelry in it's box when not using for extra protection and longevity.
• Wipe with soft cloth for cleaning (sunglasses wipe cloths can do the trick).